Monday, March 9, 2009

Nothing Less



S'been a long time since I was this sick and the germs have decided to pay me a visit
Quote a line from one of Flapp's post, "Don't get sick once in a full moon,kalau tak memang kaw-kaw"
My tastebuds have gone AWOL and I've used up a box of tissues
My throat feels as if someone's slowly raking it
My body is aching really badly and my head's throbbing madly as if it's become a set of drums being banged on
At the risk of sounding vulgar and repulsive,I've puked a maximum of 4 times today
Many thanks to that as my jaw feels numb and my stomach's strained
I'm not a big fan of swallowing pills either so I'm guessing it'll take a longer time for me to recover
During this period of time,I tend to think,generally
Because I can't do much when I'm sick other than lying lifelessly on the couch,curled up in a ball with the remote control in hand
My act of feigning shall be ceased as I cannot pretend that I could care less



No comments: