Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mannerism

Sukantara is finally over,no more running in the mud and tossing heavy bullets !
Feeling somewhat sentimental and morose in more ways than one,freeeaky
Blue House came in last,thank you very much to those people yang nak menang tapi batang hidung tak nampak -___- (That includes you,Auds . That random guy will be waiting on your doorsteps tonight hahaha)
During the 400m run,the adrenalin was building up inside me and I didn't stop to take a breather the whole time
Although I am guilty of shrieking when I stepped in the mud and slowing down to laugh when I heard somebody calling out my name
Surprisingly enough,I came in fourth place for the 400m run but I didn't finish in time,10 seconds late,gila geram !
Spent most of the time after that lying down on the floor or canteen bench and my thighs are killing me
After recess,me and a few of the Blues,Yellows and Greens made our way to the Automotive Building where we basically sat around without a purpose
Around 120pm,I practically stormed off in anger (for reasons I shall not bring up in a conversation) and bumped into Irfan,who,btw,smelt like ciggies
Mann and Raihan told me to get some sleep,so I shall do exactly that
I'm not in the mood to elaborate on today's activities,so I'll end it here

No comments: