Monday, April 6, 2009

Show 'Em They're All Talk

We may not be cheerleaders but we can definitely kick ass,literally
Since everyone's talking about kawad,I think I shall jump on that bandwagon as well
Tomorrow's the competition and even though I'll be going as a bystander and orang tukang tolong pakaikan baju etc. this year,I feel as if my heart's about to crush my ribcage and jump out of my chest
Platoon 2009,I'm positive you'll do just fine tomorrow morning,give it your ALL
Dah cukup mantap,seragam,cantik semua lah kan? The feeling I got last year,when we won,was beyond describable,ecstatic or maybe even more
And I want you guys to feel that way tomorrow,boleh boleh boleeeh punya !
Before this,we've had this huge misunderstanding and I'm glad we settled it today
And I'm sorry if whatever I said before this blew out of proportion,let bygones be bygones mm?
I'm hoping we get the chance to go to Zon Negeri because macam tak puas pulak cakap dengan semua orang hahaha

No comments: