Saturday, April 11, 2009

Walking Haphazard

Words will never cease to amaze me
I see time passing by in plain sight and it's beginning to scare me and make me feel somewhat fidgety
Time and time again,people have been telling me that I'm the epitome of a procrastinator
And at the rate I'm leading my life right now seems to be proof
I've been playing a tug of war with my feelings lately but I'm one of the zillion of people who tend to hide feelings like a pro
A friend once told me that my face has never betrayed me and I'm done with maintaining my calm facade'
At the risk of sounding melodramatic,I can't make sense of myself anymore
Thoughts are racing through my mind at rapid speed,jumbled up, and I'm left standing with an imaginary question mark upon my head
Keeping thoughts locked in my head isn't healthy
My life feels so crammed right now,rimas sangat sampai tak tahan
I'm walking aimlessly these days,frown lines ready in waiting and as if I'm carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders
But I keep telling myself,that someone somewhere has to lead their lives in an even worse condition

No comments: