Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shut Your Lips

Honestly,when will the day come for you to realize that you're not God's gift?
Push aside your mucho gigantico size of an ego for a few seconds,because you aren't gaining your friends' trust anymore
Push aside all that anger you've been repressing and ask yourself this,
Siapa yang patut sedarkan diri sekarang?You or us? If you ask me and I'm sure many people can vouch for me,the answer is pretty damn clear
I honestly don't want to start a fight because it can get awfully tiring and time-wasting,buat sakit kepala ada lah
Is this how we're going to spend the last year of school together?Probably even the last time we'd actually get to see everyone in one place at the same time?
Screaming down one other's ears and trying to prove we're right?
I'm giving that a thumbs down because I hate holding grudges,especially when it comes to friends

No comments: