Monday, April 27, 2009

Electric





Out of the 67219841056 guys in the universe,you just had to be the one
The one who really,can't tell the difference between lust and love
The one who would always make my heart skip a beat
The one who honestly,was hardly ever there for me
The one who got away
So you tell me,why do I find it so hard to want you to stop making me feel this way?
Why do I find it so irritating yet so comforting to know that I see you practically every day and so devastating to realize that I'd hardly ever see you after this?
Why do I find you so intriguing and why do I want you like I used to?After all these years?
And the most pathetic and heartbreaking thing is,you don't even give a damn. I have this feeling,you never did in the first place.
And what's more,I've known that sordid little fact a long time ago,honestly,I did.
But no matter how hard I try to despise you,to try and wake up in the morning and go Hey,You Don't Mean A Thing To Me Anymore,
there's a nigging feeling in me,a thought that screams to me every single second,
that I'd be the first person you see if something happens to you and you fall unconscious or whatever crap it'll be
I feel so bad for myself,so sorry for myself. No matter how many guys I fall for,you'd always be the one I'd turn to if that fails. HOW EFFING SAD IS THAT?!
I know exactly what all my rambling and ranting is about,it's called denial.
And goddammit,I really,really loathe being in denial.
Because that's what I associate you with.I loathe you.

No comments: