Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday,28th April 2009
Hello,Sir Hectic.Perhaps we've met before?
Collapsed on my bed around 7pm today,the same time I came home from school
My God,raptai for Sports Day was excruciatingly hot so after that,made my way up to finish decorating the banners
The old 5 Beta class is really messy,with paint and paper scattered around,random people included
Prolly the last time most of the form fives will actually have a valid reason to skip classes:(
We're using my design for one banner *bangga :') hahahaha
I might have to add myself,the banners are looking mighty fine .
Although,I was semi-crushed after sneaking a peek at Yellow and Red's banners tapi takpa takpa
I can never sit still in one place for too long,so I basically walked around school with Afiqah,pengkhianat rumah Hijau !
Was supposed to substitute Raihan at the stadium tomorrow but somehow,malas je
Checked out the costumes in Kota Damansara after school,pretty cooool
Dengki sikit je bila tengok costume Rumah Kuning/Merah (sampai nak upah owner tu simpah semua costume hahaha)
Went back to school and finished the main banner,halfway through,I realized I accidentally spilled black paint on it and everyone's reaction was priceless.

Wednesday,29th April 2009
Today,instead of going to the Stadium,I stayed behind to help with the banners and costumes
Spent the whole day mostly with Flapp,Syakir,Eijas and Fiza.
Had a debate on why girls don't wash their hair everyday -_-'
Syakir was on a rooooll today,sakit peruuut tengok
Rushed back home to take a bath and went to school yet again to put the final touches on our banners
Sebelah petang pula,ada Odeng semua so lagi bising = lagi best
Darned enthusiastic about tomorrow,woohoo !

p/s nak kahwin dengan Ku Izzat,comel gila nak mati macam fish ball times a gazillion !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apa masalah post sha yg bawah sekali? P:
sibukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk je.
oh, nisa br au yg dorg tiga sekawan tu semua lain lain umur. AHAHA