Thursday, April 30, 2009

Subzero Blues !

Yesterday We Fell,Today We Rise,Tomorrow We Rule

Seng Fatt gets to keep his balls.
After consecutively winning for seven years and losing last year much to everyone's shock (and glee,depending on how you look at it)
Blues snatched back the gold trophy this year *cue applause and screaming*
Bak kata orang lain,
Biru Bangkit Balik . The icing on the cake?It was under our fifth form batch:'))
Reached school at around 630am and rushed to the old 5 Beta to get ready.Everyone was bustling in and out,most of us already feeling restless because Jaa didn't arrive yet (she had all the costumes with her) and all the other kawad teams were on their way to the stadium
By the time Jaa arrived,a teacher called us and insisted we got onto the bus.Reluctantly,everyone had to change in the bus.Basically,I had to half-strip out of my clothes to get into my kimono at the back of the bus which in turn made me sick because I stood up all the way to Shah Alam,people !
Once we got off the bus,we were told to get in line because the perbarisan would start in a few minutes.Bangga sikit lah bila orang kata costume Rumah Biru smaaaart gila babi hahahaha :')
Reds were Circus-themed,Greens were Environmental Friendly,Yellows were Egyptians while we were the Subzero Blues
I think the only word to describe the situation before the perbarisan was hectic. Most of the form 5s who were in the perbarisan were grabbing each other for a photo op and asking people to retouch their makeup etcetera etcetera.Mann and Farid cakap, Hmm Baguslah Ada Samurai Ketot i.e me -_-'
I was quite amused by the sword I was given as a prop,sumpah jakun nak mati hahaha
I was sweating bullets while we were standing under the sun during Negaraku,Lagu Sekolah,Speeches (ack) and the Ikrar,thank God for my fan though.
Most of the senior Blue guys took part in the race,so it was up to us girls to naikkan the semangat.There we were,practically on the race-tracks,screaming and shouting and running along with our banners
Mind you,I didn't change out of my costume the whole day so yes,I was darned hot,literally and figuratively speaking HAHA
Finally,after the guys were done,they joined in as well and the whole day basically rotated
around cheering and taking pictures.
Haziq lawak gila babi aa,sakit perut sial tengok.Has a future in being a sports announcer hahahah.
Budu made up a cheer for us while he was walking around with Lana and Audrey,it goes something like Uway-uway.Takda kena-mengena langsung dengan our Ninja Warrior theme but everyone got used to shouting that hahaha (Y)
During one of the race,Blues were leading so far ahead,no other houses could catch up .That was when we were all shouting and jumping on the seats. We even had a shouting match with Rumah Merah hahaha
Mann,Ilman,Ijam and Danesh sempat lari all the way with the runners lagi,fuuh,semangat.
Sat with Waa,Ann,Ilya,Raidah,Afiqah and Diey during intervals under the shade,watching Raidah dip her lollipop into the orange juice -_-'
Met the guys and stood with the rest,joking around and then we were off again to support the Blues.Dah lah gerak sama-sama,macam puak jepun gila ah hahaha.Heck,we even supported Rumah Hijau when their runners were close to collapsing.Can you say sporting much?Hahaha
Towards the last event,after screaming my lungs out,my throat was aching and my head was throbbing so I had to sit down awhile until the teachers told us to go to the tracks for the awards ceremony.
Rumah Biru got Naib Johan for Perbarisan (damn shocked and dissapointed) but we won Banner Terbaik . Holy shit,after all that hardwork,staying in school sampai kena halau dengan guard,definitely paid off .
When they announced Rumah Biru won for Acara Sukan,us form fives were screaming and running to the stage,overjoyed and ready to faint.Adrenalin was rushing through our veins by then,pretty confident that the gold trophy was ours again.When the announcer said
"Dan Juara Sukan Tahunan SMK Taman Tun Dr. Ismail Tahun 2009 Jatuh Kepada Rumah......... Biru",
I was ready to collapse right there and then but before I could do that,us Blue Form Fives were racing to the stage,jumping and screaming and hugging each other,kissing the trophy.My kimono was halfway open but hell,what did I care?!Odeng,who's the Ketua Rumah,kept cool all the way hahaha.
I was dared to kiss the racingtracks if we won somewhere during the day so I did exactly that hahahaa.
Mann threw a Coke can at us -_- but dah calm down by the time we arrived school because I got a message from him,congratulating us (Y)
Ilya,Flapp,Eijas and I got onto another bus that was half empty. Ada Kid,Amir,Danial,Nieda and a few others so memang puas gila aa tidur.
Gave a lift home to Diey,Eijas,Acap,Flapp,Syakir and Ilman and by the time I arrived home,I immediately passed out on the couch hahaha.

Could I ever describe how ecstatic I felt yesterday?God,no.
I'm overjoyed and proud to have been part of the batch who managed to rise the Blues back to our place again.
At the same time,I feel upset and nostalgic knowing that it was my last Sports Day in high school.
No more screaming for our teams,skipping classes to make banners and costumes.
Lagi lah sedih bila gang berlambak macam kita punya,boleh buat puak sendiri dah.
There's a big part of me that's awfully reluctant to leave school behind but there's 6 more months left and you can bet your bottom dollar Imma make the best of it.
Victory Party mariiiiii !

No comments: