Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ah,The Joy Of Sleeping On Your Own Bed

Seriously, "there's no place like home" is definitely a term I shall now religiously use
I'm back from Melaka with the platoon and I can vouch for them that leaving the so-called resort was a mucho gigantico relief
I (think) I'm one of the first who's gonna elaborate on the trip/competition so bear with me for awhile,it's gonna be a doozy
The ride to Melaka was smooth,what with everyone sleeping in the bus because it was too early to be hyper
Most of the girls were shocked by my small luggage carrier (Ni Je Yang You Bawak?!Biar Betul!)
They didn't see what I stashed inside though,amongst clothes were Dettol items and fragrance sprays and sanitizers etc.
Pn. Nurhana and Ms Anizza told us to split into three groups of 12 and mine consisted of myself,Waa,Harreyka,Maria,Nisa,Asiyah,Azi,Harisah and Alysa
When we headed to our rooms,most things went downhill from there
We ended up in the same wrong block two friggin times okay? Went up and down the lift like,three times?And there were like,skecthes and paintings of vampires etc.Sumpah freaky.
Once we found the right block and rooms,what I saw shocked my roomies and I to the core
I don't think there's a word that can describe how filthy our room was,my God!
The first thing I saw was the loose sockets and AC cover that was laying on the dusty couch
The rooms?Nobody cleaned it up after the last person who stayed there
The only thought that occupied our heads was of people having wild sex-capades on the beds
There was even leftovers yand berkulat tau tak ! The nine of us were about to burst into tears dah sebab geram,sedih,penat,terkejut.
What I typed down about my room is a short edited version,sumpah tak tahu macam mana nak decribe pun. Teruk tahap duta punya *quote Ms Anizza*
Yknow what?The housekeepers were boys,barely out of school and looked like drug addicts
Pn Nurhana and Ustaz dah mengamuk gila babi and had to force the guys to strip our room and start cleaning from scratch
Dah lah kurang ajar,kemas pun taktau,eee geram tau tak !
We sat outside our room for close to one hour on our luggage,ready to camp out if worse comes to worst.
Once the room was ready,we cleaned up again,sweeped and washed everything,even the toilet again
We even packed bedspreads,cadar tilam,sarung bantal,EVERYTHING.
We only stayed in two rooms in our apartment,I bunked with Waa,Harreyka,Maria,Asiyah and Nisa while Azi,Harisah and Alysa slept in the other room.
Got settled and basically gossiped in the room. Buat lawak bodoh gila babi.Sakit perut gelak tau tak :')
Got into the shower with Asiyah and Harreyka since kita bertiga je yang penakut -_-'
Practically made love to the wall because the water from the shower trickled straight down.
Came up with a plan and filled water bottles instead (Y)
Around 430pm,we were called down to practice and check out MITC.While waiting for the bus,Raa,Maria,Harreyka,Ms Anizza,Pn Nurhana and I were standing in a circle,talking.
Raa said something to me but I didnt pay attention and saw her hold out the mineral bottle so I just grabbed it lah
And then,when I said something,I wanted to point at Harreyka with the bottle,which coincidentally wasn't closed
Water splashed all over her face,muka busuk gila sial ahahahahahahaha sorry (Y)
It started to rain heavily so we decided to stay in until dinner time
Checked out MITC but we couldnt go down since everyone in the platoon wore pajamas,made a u-turn and stopped to buy dinner at this restaurant
Dydy and I were two of the last people to get on the bus and when I sat down,rasa tak sedap hati langsung and I knew it wasn't about the competition. It was more towards fear of having something go wrong that night. Recited prayers to myself and just kept quiet as to not freak anyone out.
Then,Waa suddenly whispered and said that she too,felt uneasy. And when I got down the bus,Harreyka grabbed my hand and said the same thing.
Honestly,I was pretty reluctant to go back to my own room but it was close to 9pm and my stomach was grumbling pretty bad
Most of us ate in silence,what with the occasional joke or two. It was hard to even think at night because these gaggle of girls came up to our floor to meet their boyfriends who were staying beside our rooms. Siap show-off kawad lagi luar bilik,ber-romantis kat corridor lagi.
Ms Anizza hung out in our room because she was alone.Around 1030pm,Pn Nurhana came back and we had a meeting in our room. Finished around 11pm and Dy somehow couldn't stop shivering and her hands were really cold.Found out soon after,that everyone felt uncomfortable in our room.
Slept around 1230am,Nisa dengan Asiyah laju gila sial tidur. Tak sampai 5 minit pun letak kepala atas bantal,boleh dengar Nisa snoring -_-'
Was half asleep when Maria and Harreyka jerked me awake,telling me to open my iPod and just listen. At first,the only thing I heard was snoring coming from Nisa but then,ada lah bunyi-bunyi macam sial.Woke Waa up since she was the bravest among us but merapu gila apa dia cakap. I asked her Kau Mengigau Ke Apa and smacked her forehead. She replied by laughing and going back to sleep -_-'
Harreyka paling lambat tidur,observe cara orang tidur .
Woke up at 5am but asked the others to get ready first and went back to sleep.Woke up at 6am,30 minutes before we had to leave for MITC.
The competition was a-okay,there was this dude helping his mum sell things.
HANDSOME GILA :')
Terbuktilah,satu platoon tak tau malu,we just stood there,asking stupid things and looking at the items. Amy paling berdedikasi,siap ulang-alik nak tanya nama. Name's Firdaus by the way and he's from Subang,barely out of school (Y)
Met Pie there and said hi. My God,asal kawan-kawan you semua handsome :o hahahaha
Most of us slept on the floor until we were called for the results.
KRS(L) managed to get 2nd Place and Best KP while we got 6th Place out of 12 GO(P) teams.
Hellooo,that's beyond great ! We didnt expect to get Top 3 anyways. Quite unfair though,since we were the only NGO(P) team besides Puteri Islam,against 10 other GO and KRS teams.
6th best in Malaysia,and the best among the Pandu Puteris eh girls ?:')
Got on the bus and sang songs,I was relieved that everyone took it well. Much to our shock and dissapointement however,the electricity was out. Babi. So we had to climb 14 flights of stairs to the 7th floor. Frank Sinatra and Dita Von Teese gave us permission to relax until 7pm.
Electricity was still off by the time we had to go home,so everyone had to carry their luggage down the stairs. Can you say,extreme weight loss in a matter of 5 minutes?
Made a pitstop at Ayer Keroh and ate KFC. Sat at a table with Waa,Harreyka,Maria,Fatin,Amy,Athirah,Yahi,Dydy,Arina and Ieka.Exchanged paranormal experiences over fried chicken,we were the first to eat and the last to get on the bus.
On the bus pulak,played with the torchlight and the ten of us gossiped all the way from Ayer Keroh to TTDI.
After spending a day or two with them,memang best cakap,rindu ah pulak nnti -_-'
Berat hati gila nak tinggalkan sekolah after the trip,since everyone really bonded .
I can't even begin to describe how tired I am and I didn't even study Biology,which I am sitting tomorrow.
Good thing is,Mum gave me the greenlight to stay home,sooo,imma sit for Biology next week.Hoorah.
Toodles.

No comments: