Monday, May 11, 2009

Stay away. Stop pestering me. Stop snubbing me.
Enough with stopping for a second or two,contemplating whether you should smile,then make a face instead.Stop trashing me,because honestly,I've toned my level of bitchiness down.
Karma's been following me around like a puppy and I know better than to play games with that.
And as for the rest,I'm not a walking doormat.Bingo! Sha has feelings as well.
Yes,I've been told that I've been easily pushed around since I was in grade school.
Tried my very best to fit in with the wrong crowd then. Came to school everyday,with my crooked smile,ready to give people a peek of my homework just so they would talk to me.
Yes,I'm well-known for being vertically challenged and a walking toothpick.
But I have never and will never give you the greenlight to step all over me or make me do things I don't wanna do.
Dad's constantly told me that I've been caring too much about others whilst I myself know that half of those people don't really wanna know when they ask me how I am
It is,after all,just a polite gesture,no?Maybe that's what I should start doing,wipe my hands off and stop acting like Mother Teresa.
Maybe I shall jump on that bandwagon of yours.On the other hand,would I ever really want to stoop down that low?Answer's pretty clear to me.
Sure,I've been criticized too often these past few years and I usually shrug it off but for how long can I keep up with this nonsense?
I particularly loathe people who'll never fail to remind me that I'm a Malay,born and bred in Kuala Lumpur,into a pure-Malay family.
Is it really my fault I converse in English most of the time?Blame my family for conversing in English everyday,blame my grandfather for buying me all those novels!
I was never against my roots,you don't need to go around telling people that I'm a so-called MatSalleh Celup,capiche?
I'm not some hard-headed,heart-absent human being,alright?I won't deny the fact that I bitch about people more times than I should have.Yknow,blowing things out of proportion?I'm done with all this shit.I've come to my senses,even if it is for a short time-span.Humour me while I make an effort.
In case you're wondering,I'm generally speaking. Everyone's been pushing me around and I'm sick and tired with having to agree with everything they say.Jangan terasa kalau awak tak buat,tak payah risau!



No comments: