Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tenacity

Sickly intriguing and utterly disappointing
As if you've done some serious sleuthing on this guy about his whereabouts,gotten all dolled up only to be greeted by an empty chair.
As if you've been eyeing this tres' magnifique top in a store,did exhausting chores,bought the top,only to discover you look like your granny
As if you're watching a hurricane or tornado engulf one area in a matter of minutes on live television while you're sitting on the couch,munching on Pringles
If I were to jumble up my life into one word or say,one measly drawing,it'll look like a this awful mess
Yes,my life's a complete mess and I can't do anything to turn this frown upside down,can't do anything but sit and watch as my life evovles into one pathetic day-time soap opera

No comments: