Friday, May 8, 2009

Pop,Drop and Lock It

I learned how to braid hair today (Y) because Ilya taught me,gigih gila hahaha
Was a tad bit out of it,as if my body was present but my mind was running wild on some field.
Ann came over and we made maggi,the saviour . Messed around upstairs and Ilya found two wax strips and they decided to make me the guinea pig.Belum tarik lagi,dah menjerit macam orang gila so they made me cover my mouth with the pillow. And Mira called me just as the two bitches were about to pull the strip off,so I was screaming and shouting over the phone,kau belum pekak lagi kan bby? The box said Shea Butter and Berries,really tempting so I lifted one strip to take a whif.
Really smart move,because the strip started clinging to my fringe HAHAHAHAHA yeah,itu diaa,dumb blonde kita ! I'll be off to Melaka on Friday,so together with Waa,Raa,Farisha and Mel,I'll be taking the Islamic Studies paper earlier.

Ann : Macam mana dapat hickey ah?
Sha: Ha'ah kan,macam mana dapat hickey ah?
Ann : Asal kau repeat apa aku tanya -_-'
Sha : Ha'ah,mana aku tau ! Do you suck or bite?Tapi if you put your hand under a stingray,nnti you'll get a hickey.
Ann : *looks at me skeptically*
Sha : Ya Allah,serious. That's where they got the term.
Ilya : Yeah,sebab it sucks on your hand. Orang cakap kalau you wanna get a hickey,try sucking on your arm.Kalau dia lebam,hickey lah tu.
Ann and Sha : OMG SERIOUS?!
Sha: Jom try. Ann,cepat lah,I dah ready ni.
Ann : Okayy *puts her hand to her mouth* Ahahahaha
Sha : Ann,cepaaat! Curious gila ni hahahahaha
Ann : Ye lah,nak buat lah ni....
Ilya: Ahahahahahahahaha !
Ann : Taknak ah,buat kat rumah ah
Sha : What if my mum sees it?Siapa buat kat awak ni?!Err,no Maa. I did it myself. AHAHA Babi wrong-_-'
Ann : Ilyaaaa,kau tipu :(
Ilya : Takk,betuul !

No comments: