Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tailor-Made

Carlos: Hi Aishah . You look horny today .
Me: Gee,thanks Carlos *makes a face
Carlos: I'm damn close to kicking your ass yknow
Me : Okay okay,I'll shut up

Never in a gazillion years have I ever thought I'd be as enthusiastic about snapping a class photo
Twas different this time around mainly because it was our last class photo in high school
After assembly,I made my way to the KH room because the club's playing a big part in the Academic Week
The Form 3s,4s and 5s were crowding around the Electronic Room because Raidah was writing down the participants names for the Robot Kit Competition
Made Ann,Eijas and Syakir follow me up to the Cooking Room,bosan je although we were entertained by Eijas and his barely-there ass (I Want This Imaage To Be On Your Minds For All Eternityy hahahaha )
Just for laughs,Ann,Eijas,Syak and I signed up for the Robot Kit Competition but Eijas and Syak were kicked out because they wanted more girls
Honestly,I thought it'd be easy,something like attacthing the parts of used things or whatever
But once I saw the kit and opened the manual,I seriously thought I was reading Greek
It was too late to back-out so,reluctantly Ann and I decided to give it a try
Althooough we were dumbfounded with the knick-knacks,we managed pretty damn fine
I screwed four whole parts together,I make such a good screwer HAHA pardon the pun !
We came in fourth and when our robot actually responded to the noises,we were gobsmakced and ecstatic
Ramai tak percaya kita buat ! See,takde lah se-bimbo mana -_-'
Special thanks to Odeng and Bob toooo
Our baby,Hyper Peppy :') Guess we can tick of "To Build A Robot" off our Things-To-Do-Before-I-Die List kan Nurul Farhan?!
Skipped recess and walked round the school compound until it was the form 5s turn to take pictures for the yearbook
5 Alpha was called first and our sign was the bomb-diggity yo hahaha,kecoh je semua
I personally liked 5 Gama's informal snap,dead hilarious what with Lana and Jaa with their scarves and how Irfan looked like a stripper with that hat hahahaha
Sedihnyaa lepas tangkap gambar,but shrugged it off because I was sweating bullets after taking the Prefects photo
Midterm papers are a'coming in three days and I haven't read a single thing at all
Not that reading would actually help,but heck.

Semi-Infatuated,No Thanks To You

No comments: