Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cold Shoulder

If it makes you feel any better,this silent treatment is worse than isolation. Over the course of the average lifetime you meet a lot of people. Some of them stick with you through thick and thin. Those who still consider you as a friend even after you decide to pull a bank heist are the ones who accept you,flaws included. They constantly remind you that you know just how to be a pain in the derriere.The thing is,they are well aware that loving you is learning to put up with all your ramblings. Friends like these don't come along often. Trust me,I out of all people,should know.

However,some weave their way through your life and disappear forever. You may think you know him/her like the palm of your hand. Never in a gazillion years did you ever expect them to walk out on you. I never expected it either because the silly fights usually lead to an apology ten minutes after. People tell you to get over it and that you have a million other friends you can count on,which is true. Why bother,no? Sometimes,they can never understand how it is to be in my shoes right now. I don't think anyone will be able to understand . There are days when I feel so frustrated and aggravated,I feel like ripping my hair out and scream freakin' loud till my neighbours call the cops.Over these past few weeks,making decisions has been the hardest part ever. Should I? What If I ...?

Which leads to my final decision,I simply won't try anymore. Though,if you bump into me five years from now and act all buddy-buddy with me,I swear I will rub that smile off your face. I don't care if people think I didn't make an effort which is bullcrap,because I can bet my skinny arse I made a hell of an effort. If I have to endure days where it's just a tight smile or a forced reason to speak to me,so be it. Sue me for sounding so overrated and cliche' but maybe,just maybe,I'm closing the book. I despies stories that keep the readers hanging,with question marks lingering in their minds. Therefore,I wont keep anyone hanging. I apologize if words had come out harsh,though I sincerely doubt that. Just in case you're wondering,I didn't dedicate one whole post for bad-mouthing you simply because I have no valid reason to do so and because I dont have any intentions either.

Ilya : I'm Aishah Zein,I know people hate me. I just choose to not give a f*ck about it!
HAHAHAHA damn Ilya,you couldn't be more precise! Ehem,that's why I'm not a nervous wreck like some people,pardon me if I don't show any response to your bashes
Have a nice day (A)

No comments: