Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hair-Raisers

I'll tell you something else that's hair-raising,worth a skyward movement of your eyebrows too
My Midterm results ! Shiteful ! Not so much of a shock but my lack of consistency these past few years have a way of bringing me down every time an exam paper is given out .
As for the additional matematics paper,it deserves a comedy slot tau ! When Ooi gave me the paper,I felt deflated for like,five seconds or so until I doubled over in laughter. Tak sampai dua digit pun tau hahahaha. I'm sure most of you who score really well for this Godforbidden subject are dumbfounded at the moment,aye? Thing is,I didn't make an effort to constantly do exercises and whatever so ni lah akibatnya. Made a deal with Wa,if I were to tell you people,it'll be your turn to gawp but no,we're taking each other up on this deal because it's for our own good.
Now,I'm going to have to come up with an excuse to tell Mum before she gets a seizure during Parent-Teacher Day.
Contemplating moment starts....now.
I will work my ass off for Trials and I want to work my ass for Trials because I want those As
Sorry sikit,I'm dead serious this time. Besides,it downright sucks being around walking brains. Makes me feel so dumb and all my energy/giddiness disappears just like that *snaps fingers*
Hence,after tomorrow's soiree,I won't be updating much.
Let's see how far my will is going to take me this time,keeping my fingers cross that my attention and determination span stays much longer than before.

No comments: