Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weight of the World On My Shoulders

Hey Hi Hello,My Devoted Stalkers ! Well,if there are any of you.
Mixed emotions as of this very hour due to the fact that third semester will begin in about 10 hours
Albeit I'm feeling indifferent,it's not exactly an occasion that deserves a joy dance or whatnot
I'm guessing we'll be swamped with a ton of homework and PEKA reports and filling in SPM forms again.
Oh well,four more months of this and I'm literally over and done with high school,I halfheartedly can't wait when the day comes for us to walk out of that gigantic blue gate,for good
In the meantime,Imma stick it 0:)
Second week of the holidays left little satisfaction for me,wasn't thoroughly spent but there are more days to come
Kita mana pernah kisah pun cuti ke tak hahahaha
Spent a few days in Kuantan with the whole family,yearly sorta affair and it was super duper enjoyable
The fact that there were a few eye candy around the beach didn't hurt either (OMG JATUH CINTA !)
Today however,called up Wa and Ilya and we made plans to go to One Utama just to spend the smidgens of the last few hours
And we did exactly that by singing,no,screeching in Neway . Sumpah best sial,dah lah macam ruckus gila padahal kita tiga orang je !
We're dragging a certain someone there for her birthday with them girls this Friday night,yeahyeah
Meanwhile,I've just realized that we 92's have only ten weeks to consume whatever we've learnt for our trials
Scaring the beejezus outta me,so I made a timetable which,by now,everyone knows will not come to use
I mean,I just scribble down the timetable in a lousy attempt to make me feel at ease and because I felt super duper studious at that moment....Moment's over
Anyways,I'm too lazy to elaborate on more. Happy Schooling,peeps !

No comments: