Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Smitten Times an Infinity



Flicked through my Physics once more ,did a few questions and I think I'm getting the hang of it
Spent a mucho long time going through countless of blogs and I'm hooked
In case you're wondering and I'm sure you probably are,just a teensy bit,my blog's uber simple this time around,needed something fresh
On another note,Harry Potter's coming in less than a day and I'm stoked as ever
High expectations as always,besides,nothing can beat Harry Potter! Not even Twilight, eventhough the eye candy is a hundred and ten times drool worthy
And eventhough I manage to fall in love with Daniel Radcliffe after every movie,I'm in it for the plot.
Unknown fact #1 : Not many people are aware that I am the epitome of a bookworm. There's a mini library in my house,rows and rows and rows of books.I literally read the same book over and over and over again without getting bored and I've read the Harry Potter saga,twice HAHA
Why am I repeating myself?!

No comments: