Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Make Way For Trouble




Killer shoes,literally!
Don't you ever get tired of reading about how I spend my days?
I mean,this goes out to people who religiously read my blog of course.
I hope you don't mind though,because I absolutely love talking about my day and what I did or who I saw or the things I said,so on and so forth.
My mum has been wondering why the school hasn't been closed down yet,eventhough they claim there's been one case of H1N1. Besides,I hate the fact that everytime I walk out of a class/lab,I'm greeted by a surge of nausea thanks to the thick haze.
She's a hundred and ten percent all for me staying at home,granted I have a study date in the mornings. I,on the other hand,always wake up at 1230pm hehe.

Even if I do drag my arse to school,my attention span during classes last a few minutes.
Which I will then doodle on the table,turn around and make faces,or sing. Azzim on the other hand,will pass around snacks in class,God bless him.Usually,I can't talk with Waa because she'll be busy finishing some other work.

Today,I skipped school and stayed at home,sleeping soundlessly till lunch time.
Talked to Raa today,rindu sangat sangat,I feel like jumping on the next bus to Kelantan.
Went to the library and bought snacks before heading off to Sulei to meet Acap.
Confidently,I suggested we follow a shortcut through the houses but when we reached the end of the road,a huge drain was there. Thus,the lesson learnt today is one must not follow sha's directions.Reached Sulei and met Acap,omgggg,I'm so tempted to tell you guys what he showed us tapi nanti bocor rahsia hahaha. Bob and Kamar Razy were there too and they messed around with Bob's motorbike. I get dibs on the next ride!

Tomorrow,I think I'll stay at home,maybe wake up earlier to study,if I ever hear the alarm ring.
God willing,as I sleep through an earthquake macam jiran saya itu.

No comments: