Monday, July 20, 2009





Contrary to popular belief,I've been on the lone bandwagon of girls who don't like wearing make-up often
Sure,I step out of the house wearing the odd eyeliner but that's mainly it
Not a big fan of slathering layers of foundation to cover up my pimples or whatever
I mean,I can't live without St. Ives but heck,foundation literally makes it worse
Let your pores breathe people!
Don't even ask me about lipstick. Had a bad experience with it three years ago and I've never touched one ever since. It feels weird on my lips,there's never been one that doesn't feel gooey or rough.
That's why I religiously carry my Nivea lip balm wherever I go.
Don't ask me why I'm suddenly blogging about things in general,life is extremely mundane.
And Tunku Nurul Farhan,if you're reading this and I'm sure you are,thanks for the Remy supper
Ilya,Ann,Raidah and I were at Ilya's place,waiting for tuition to start
Didn't have our dinner yet so we asked Raidah to call teacher,and tell him a little white lie
Raidah told him that Ilya wasn't at home yet but then Koo said it was okay,he'll wait outside until she came home
After hanging up,the four of us were scrambling around the house,thinking of solutions and laughing througout the whole time
We even checked if it was okay to shove Ilya out the back door and ask her to come around the front but then,Koo came in o.O
I locked myself in the bathroom and laughed so hard,I had to pee HAHAHAHAHA
HOMG,funny shite weiiiii :')
As usual,I will always be the last to finish laughing. When everyone was settled down,I broke into fits of giggles once more AND AND AND...
If you're feeling bummed or out of it today,suffering from a severe case of the Monday blues
Then by all means,read Funny Bones in Action and watch the videos under Pyjama Party in the Afternoon
The things we go through every single day with each other is by far amusing
I can't imagine what we'll come up with if we decide to live under the same roof
Haih,boleh mati gelak tau tak

http://afqhrzk.blogspot.com/

No comments: