Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Ini Hasil Karya Syakir Yo

If I were to choose between the weekdays,it'll be Tuesday !
Subjects all move at a slow pace,no serious calculation or thinking involved, and everybody's basically in a good mood.
Today was no exception,it's Nurul Aini Atiqah's seventeenth. Walaupun kerja aku dengan Deb kat sekolah ialah mencucuk kau sampai melatah,aku tetap sayang kau <3
My muscles ache and my limbs feel all jelloid all because of that wretched fitness test !
Sure,best lah in some ways but I'll bet you a million bucks my face probably looked like...well,i don't even want to recall what my face looked like when I did the pushups/situps
Freakin' exhausted before school ended,was bullied for one whole hour.
Tau lah aku pendek -_-' The guys were amazed at how small my feet were so Fathi hid my shoe in Heng's ke Azzim's shoe. Muat k hahaha.

Acap : I had fourteen ex-girlfriends
Me : ....But I think I lost count a long time ago

No comments: