Wednesday, July 29, 2009



Multitasking should be my forte' ! The internet really doesn't like me,so I'm currently blogging from the Blackberry while IM-ing people on the laptop,MSN is being friendly today.
Juggled Chemistry and Math this morning. Close to finishing Form Four Math. Not much of an effort but hey,it's a start.
Pang of nostalgia as of this moment as I go through my previous blog posts,it's funny how things change so abruptly. How people change abruptly,bouncing from one group of friends to the next.
On some days,I used to wonder how adults get tired of the things they did as a teenager. I mean,how can one lose interest in carefree days and Myspace/ Facebook?!
But now,I've reached a stage in my life whereby these things just don't thrill me at all. I've gotten tired of dragging my arse to malls unless it's with my parents. I've gotten tired of updating my friend list and trying to act all sociable on the Internet.
There's a fifty-fifty chance I'll be missing school tomorrow,I've got a date with the dentist.
My posts seem more irrelevant and less fascinating these days,boring more like!

No comments: