Friday, August 14, 2009

But I'll Be Damned If...



This years solat hajat went better than my last. I remember we were all extremely clueless,bila bangun,orang lain tgh sujud lagi,so sujud balik lepas tu sujud lah sampai orang lain bangun.
But,by the time our entire gang got up,orang kat belakang semua dah bangun lama dah. Kata kita semua khusyuk gila mintak HAHAHAHAHA. This year,pro sikit ;p
Before Isyak,Atiqah B. pulled me away from muh friends just to ask me the meaning of adulteress then by the time dah habis,ada orang masuk celah Waa dengan Raidah.
So i had to stand with Atiqah and co. but then,since Atiqah pulled me away,I pulled her away and we were both stuck together kat a different saf. Padan muka -_-'
I asked for ALOT OF (good) THINGS k? Banyak gila,tapi tak sempat nak cakap panjangkan umur parents saya,haih.
Ustazah S.Roha liked my chain bag but she said if she were to wear it,"mesti kat lutut" hahaha comel je!
Dewan Terbuka was packed so the rest of us made our way to the canteen to eat. Syakir,Amirul etc. tambah lagi sekali kat situ *geleng kepala*
We were the last to leave,lepak-lepak depan canteen. Acap,you're very vulgar and no,I would rather not look at your ____ ! The guys all piled into Ahlami's car,kat belakang tu macam clown car.
Ann,Naim and I went to Mosin after that,and we left around 1130 or so.
WORLD STAGE IS FREAKIN' TOMORROW *shrieks*

p/s I'm still blogging eventhough I made it private,weird....It feels like I'm talking to myself. But I always talk to myself so no surprise there.

No comments: