Friday, August 14, 2009

Comma




Yan just left me chocolates at the gate but nobody's awake and I've been petrified to go out ever since the crime rates in ttdi sky-rocketed. Ceh,petrified lah sangat,keluar tempat lain boleh je. I just dont wanna move from my comfy spot.Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing gets to it before I do. God,I miss Yan's uber late night visits. Geli hati tengok Yan behind the wheel hahaha. I miss the midget,period. One of the rare guys whom I could talk to about everything,literally everything.

***** : Sha,why don't you wear a headscarf permantly?
Me : Uh,because I'm simply not ready to wear it yet. Besides,I like my shorts and miniskirts HAHA
***** : So you're telling me that showing your bare legs is more important than your religion?

PEDAS SIAL !

No comments: