Saturday, August 15, 2009

Epic


I honestly don't feel like rubbing it in but heck,I can have my moments,so!
MTV WORLD STAGE WAS FUCKING AMAZING! Swear to God,it was the best concert I've ever been to in my life.It's a thirteen on a scale of 1 to 10 and worth a gazillion thumbs up (y) It started to rain really heavily and I was v.v. reluctant to put on the raincoat MTV gave us but anything was better than being soaking wet when the concert hadn't even started yet. The one disadvantage for me at every concert,you ask? My height. Seriously,do you know how frustrating it is when you came to see the bands but all you see are the thousands of heads in front of you? On the other hand,I'm as light as a feather so everybody (i assumed) was pretty alright with me sitting on their shoulders. Ilya,for literally being squished in between my crotch and Amy's back,I will treat you to chicken fajitas :')) Had a laugh reading the Tweets/text messages on the screens. When I think about,I should have Tweeted and asked for this guy's number hahahahahaha !First performance was by Estranged,he asked us to get down,like literally squat on the floor and then jump,best gila but I only did that halfway sbb my thighs hurt so I'm guessing my butt was right up against this guys face,God bless him for not being a perv or maybe small derrieres don't appeal to him hahahaha. Boys Like Girls were absofuckinglutely amazing. If I were right up front and I had the chance to get close to Martin,his clothes wouldn't have been on for long *sighs* . On the other hand,eventhough I came to watch BLG,they totally left my mind after Raygun/Kasabian performed. BEST GILA BABI NAK MATI SIAL !Pixie Lott's voice is as soulful live as it is on the radio,I likeee ! Raygun was really,really,really good. Every song made me wanna shake my barely-there booty (y) Not a big fan of Hoobastank so Ilya,Waa and I found a spot waaaay behind and tried to regain every ounce of energy we had left. Bumped into Zain,you owe me twice (y) If you were to ask me the highlights of World Stage it would definitely be AAR and Kasabian,hands down ! Waa,Ilya + le cousins,Amy,Athirah,Dyraa,Aimi,Yahi and Arina were with us during AAR and having this rowdy but hilarious group of guys beside us didn't hurt either. Trust me,I rarely let loose at concerts but I was shrieking and jumping and headbanging and semi-moshing and dirty dancing. Basically,I was freakin lost in the moment ! Siap suruh orang lain pegang bag (y) I can't remember who carried me on their shoulders but all I know was Ilya passed me around in the middle of AAR. Personally,that was the shiznitttt dawg. Kan best kalau I was caught on camera and Rob Pattinson happened to be catching World Stage Live in Msia on MTV and yeah hahahahahhahaahahahahahahhahaha k,that was uncalled for and pathetic but oh well. Shouted Tyson Ritter,I Wanna Have Your Babies so many times,I lost count. Skinny and lanky guys just do it for me man :') Had a break before Kasabian I think,so us grrrrrls went to our spot at the back yet again and we semi reved up that area.Amy danced with this uber gay Canadian guy who was doing pirouettes and now I owe her recess in schoool. Concert kot ! Tapi ni baring-baring semua,baik duduk rumah depan TV :-) Kasabian was by far,the best closing act everrrr. I wasn't into their songs before but they're on replay on my iPod now. Amy willingly put me on her shoulders again during Fire and I was in my own world,again. God knows where that side of me came from hehe. Okay,recalling what I did during AAR and Kasabian macam,embarassing tahap maximum.Macam memuja the bands on stage k hahahahahahaha *cringes* My thighs don't agree with my enthusiasm though,I can't climb anything,nak panjat katil pun rasa macam !@#$%^&* Met Eijas,Azrie and Fikri on the way out.Fikri lost one side of his shoe somewhere in the middle of the performances but then masa kita nak naik balik tu,lagi sebelah pun hilang hahaha lawak sial.Left the theme park around 1230 midnight and I shall be entering slumber zone now.
Did I feel guilty for ditching my books for nine hours? Nope. I'll make up for lost time,promise.
What concert next,amigos? HEHE

**photos will be uploaded ASAP

No comments: