Monday, August 31, 2009

In Full Bloom


Never did I think this would be coming from me but just so you know,younger guys thrill me HAHAHAHA No,seriously. I never fancied the older ones unless he has a bank account the size of Texas.Random sangat,on to the next !
With a heavy heart and regretful procrastination,I hereby declare a state of panic as my SPM Trials begins at 0830 hours.
Scratch what I said,I don't regret doing anything. Gotta strive,strive,strive. Am not gonna aim for the sky eventhough that's what I should be doing. I shall settle with 7As or maybe more than 5As is considered an achievement.
Praying to God that I won't have to go through the same routine every time an exam rolls around. Orang pandai yang nak tunjuk dia pandai,konon nak rendah diri ah. Hotak kau. Please don't come up to me and tell me what answers you put on your paper,k? It really ticks me off. Warning beforehand.

Won't be seeing much of me here. Watch this space,cadets !



No comments: