Sunday, August 30, 2009

Status Quo


Contrary to popular belief,I have never shopped online before. Truth be told,I never really liked the idea of having to reserve an item and cashing in the moughlah etc. Initially,I used to mention purchasing things online to Mum but she hastily told me that she'd be short on cash if I ever did. Therefore,when I come across an online boutique,I'll just browse through whilst picturing myself owning any of the items. Hahaha not a big deal at all pun,I was never truly hooked on online shops. I don't watch Gossip Girl,90210 and whatever TV show that's related to the everyday lives of the adolescent. Watched the first few episodes and I got bored. For all I know,most of my guy friends watch more episodes than I ever will. The televison hardly ever amuses me . It's three in the morning and I have nothing better to do hence another addition to my list of pointless posts.

No comments: