Friday, August 7, 2009

TGIF !



Personally,I think James Franco looks somewhat like James Dean.
Oozing all that bad-boy machorism *sighs*
Well,the week flew by and now it's Friday and I'm freakin' looking forward to my weekend.
Promised Mum that I would crack open my books in the morning/afternoon so my nights are free *punches thin air*
The whole class,and I literally mean the whole class planned to not come to school today due to reasons I shall not mention.
On the other hand,I woke up at 640am and couldn't go back to sleep,so I decided to drag my ass anyways.Which wasn't a bad thing either,because Ann,Ilya,Afiqah etc. came so s'all good.Plus,we had an early recess in class thanks to Pn. Hazlin. One of the rare days where we got to eat something hot from the stove hahaha (Y)
I shall break the stereotypical barrier people have around an Alpharian : Today,1/3 of the class came.

Did you know that it was 12:34:56 pm on the 07/08/09 today?
Hehehe

No comments: