Sunday, October 18, 2009

Adieu


Hold on a sec,let me just get this out of my system.
I can't believe SPM is in three weeks ! 30 days,30 freakin' days.
This is it,four weeks,ten subjects,twenty-three papers,countless amounts of pens and a whole lot of gelabah-ing as a starting line to my future.
Okay,I thought I'd be all calm and collected up until,say,a week before but I'm freakin' out now.
Head's spinning but I can't afford to be caught up in thoughts of failures or doubt. That doesn't help,it'll just bring out the lazy bum in me. I swear .
I'm doing this for my parents who's paying close to a thousand for my tuition fees and the revision books I've been buying just for the sake of feeling like I'm making an effort -_-' ,for Mr. Koo and Mr. Nathan and Mr. Ramesh and Ms. Anusya,Pn. Noraikha,Pn Histaza,Ustazah S.Roha,Cikgu Sritharan,Pn. Shanthy,Pn. Zalifah,Pn. Nurhana,Pn. Hazlin and Pn. Ooi who have been patient throughout these two years. It's like,guilt avenue if I don't get an A or B or,welll,you get my point.
Then again,I know myself more than anyone else does,and that's why I'm not putting high hopes for straight As. At this rate,it's like trying to stop the apocalypse,impossible. Whatever it is,I can't and won't accept anything lower than a B or C. Why? Because Additional Matematics will be on my slip and I know the furthest I would possibly go is a C . Heh . Dapat 6As,7As pun dah bersyukur gila gila gila lah. When people told me that most of us would start studying last minute for SPM,I thought that was bullshit. Macam,bangang ah bila fikir balik kan?
Tapi tengok lah sekarang,study gila babi nak mampus punya tak ingat dunia a month before SPM. Tu pun kena paksa diri gila babi,gila gila punya paksa ! Boleh lagi baru berapa jam baca buku buat past year question,tutup buku then cakap " Takpe lah,start study esok lah,pape ah"
WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?! Bodoh gila,bila results keluar next year teruk baru nak menyesal.
I can't freakin wait for that to start studying my arse off ! Sure there are nights where I sleep late and digest as much information as possible but it gets tiresome because I'm not putting in as much effort as I should be.
I shouldn't even be here now. So as of today,you wont be seeing me for two months until the very last day of SPM,which will be on 9/12/09 . Maybe I'll be on a few days before jugdement day,let out my frustraition and calm my nerves sorta mantra. Kena ada motivasi sikit,kalau tak memang harapan ah kan.Oh and,yeay,mintak restu time. Bestnya.
I know I'm not the nicest person on Earth and I know I've said and done things that have offended many people in many ways but I sincerely apologize for everything I've done.
Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be in your prayers after this hahaha,so yeah. Pray for me a miracle and all the best to the rest of you who'll be sitting for this wretched exam as well. 29 days to the battle and 51 days to freedom.
Fasten your seatbelts,92s,it's gonna be a rough ride (Y)

No comments: