Thursday, November 20, 2008

Next Time,Leave a Memo

Went over to Ilya's house for an alleged movie marathon
But the rest didn't show up so it was just the two of us
And everyone knows that when Ilya and I are together,there are usually alot of pep-talks involved
We were hardly paying attention to the TV screen,too busy catching up with each other's life as if we haven't seen each other in years (Baru seminggu je)
By the time we got bored and restless,I was already rolling round the floor and we thought of playing Twister but it wont be the same without the rest
Tried calling people and they all weren't at home so we caught a cab and went to One Utama
I think they forgot to pass the memo that the whole gang was going to OU today,don't you think Ilya?
I'm not that fond of holidays lately because all I seem to do is waste my time doing absolutely nothing
Nada.Zip.Niet.

No comments: