Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Karma's A Bitch and Everyone Knows I Am Too

I'm not that depressed considering we were supposed to go to Vienna for the holidays and now I'm stuck here,doing nothing
I'm not that mad considering just about everyone is getting on my last nerves
Is it just me or are you trying too hard?
And um,The Clan?That's what I call my friends and I
And suddenly I'm seeing it on YOUR pages?I don't think that's a coincidence
Even if Clan is a common word
I know they say imitation is a form of flattery but don't push it
Don't cross the line
And theeeeen
You see,I don't have my cellphone by my side 24/7 and I rarely text people
I'm not someone who replies a message straight away unless its important
So,sometimes I can even forget I received a message
Is that a crime?Your butt,it isn't
Fine,I replied a tad bit late
BIG DEAL
And what frustrates me the most is,the heels on my Gladiator wedges are too high
I can barely stand in them,let alone walk out my gate
This is heartbreaking
And it seems as if half of my friends are AWOL and the rest are MIA

No comments: