Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And a Good Morning to 09!




Happy New Years,faithful blog readers (well,if there are any)
Fingers crossed that 09 will be a much better year for all of us
Eventhough I doubt the word "fun" will be in my dictionary this year
1st January 2009 and I feel as if I've had a hangover,and I wasn't even drunk to begin with
Had dinner at One Utama before we walked off to Curve,Azzim stayed with us the whole time eventhough the guys got separated from us halfway
God bless him !
Killed time by walking around,stopping to dance (teehee) and sat in the middle of the Street when our feet were close to retiring
I'm proud to say that we were all decently dressed for the night,no skin flashing (until around 1am when I ditched my cardigan,hahaha)
Saw some familiar faces and exchanged quick hellos and goodbyes as the crowd was getting thicker within the hour
By the time we were outside near the stage,the throng of people was overwhelming and we could hardly breathe,what with all the different smells,peluh lah beer lah
Bought those devil thingies and most people were shouting things like Setan Terlepas! or get this, Astafighrullah A'uzubillahiminahsyaitonirojim (correct me on the translation)
I shouted back and said speak for yourself,I'm not the one who was getting drunk out of my mind
Around 1140pm,we were all heading towards Cinneleisure when suddenly this group of boys came in between us,separating Ilya and the gang from Wa and I
The next thing I knew,Wa and I were sprayed with those snow foam thingie and literally were covered with foam
I went ballistic,shouting vulgar words at them
Hampeh sial,muka elok je tapi perangai macam setan
Since we couldnt find them,Wa and I celebrated the New Year countdown with Azim T. and his friends who called us
God bless them for taking care of us for awhile
Needless to say,the fireworks display this year was way better than the last
After that,Azim,Wa and I made our way through the crowd looking for the rest
Found ourselves near Laundry where we could barely move so I grabbed onto Azim's hand for support hahaha,whilst Wa was behind me complaining that some short Indonesian guy was grabbing her
My feet were itching to dance though but sadly there were too many people to eve find an empty standing spot
Finally,finally the line was clear and Ilya managed to call me and we met up with them
That was sometime around 1am I guess and we went to the stage but left after that to look for food
Over in McD,bumped into Azrie,Hazim and the rest and we all sat on the road where the drive-thru counter was positioned
No cars came,much to our relief and around 2am,we left for home
Way earlier compared to last year where we left Curve around 4am more or less
Ammar,Firdaus,Yan and Syaqeel walked with us halfway and we met Naim
Naim,I must say,kawan-kawan awak semua perangai sial *mentally giving them f*** off fingers*
All in all,it was a great if not tiring night and if not for smelly,sticky hair
Hit me with your best shot,2009

No comments: