Monday, January 5, 2009

Last of Firsts

Grumbled and refused to get up from bed this morning
I will never get used to waking up at the asscrack of dawn,ever
Mum told me to look on the brightside,it's my last first day of high school
I told her there are no brightsides when it comes to school and Mum yanked me out of bed (curse the slippery rug)
Carpooled with Deb today and I've always been fascinated with the backseat's safety belt hahaha
Assembly went smoothly,much to our relief but by 9am,I was sweating bullets and that ain't a pretty sight
On the other hand,coming back to school means getting bullied again by my dear classmates,Mann,Amir and the guys especially tapi saya terima dengan rela hati hahaha
Got good teachers this year,although our batch will be dropping EST and taking Civic instead (BABI GILA)
Overall,it was a satisfying first day in the fifth form

No comments: