Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Leave Britney Alo-hone!

Since November 2008,Ilya has been planning a movie marathon for the gang
But selalu ditangguhkan because most of us had family plans and whatnot
Same thing today,went over to Ilya's house (dah macam rumah sendiri) to supposedly watch horror movies
Malangnya,as soon as I flopped on her bed,we all decided to amuse ourselves with Chris Crocker Youtube vlogs
And sudah menjadi lumrah that Wa and I will always get hungry within any radius near Ilya's house
The both of us trotted off to the kitchen,rooted around in the cupboards (told you macam rumah sendiri)
Finally decided on the simplest,MAGGI and whilst waiting we took a bite of Ilya's strawberry pie
Yang lain kat atas tu cakap tak lapar,but as soon as Waa took the periuk off the stove,turun lah semua hahaha
After finishing a bowl,I was still hungry (eventhough I had rice for lunch?!) so I licked cookie dough and ate a quarter more of the pie
I volunteered to wash the plates and cups and I was talking to them from the sink
But nobody responded because the table was empty and the rest were already in front of the teevee -.-'
Raa beat the crap out of me while playing Wii,memang kelakar sial kita main ahahaha
So,technically,I spent the day with them without opening a book
I feel so guilty right now.......Okay,guilt's over

No comments: