Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Mane Point

Followed Mum to the saloon,she got red higlights for her hair (I didnt mean to spell main,mane mean's hair)
I told Mum that I wanted to have bohemian-esque waves like Mary-Kate Olsen and all she said was that taking care of stick-straight hair is a lot more easier.So much for trying.Then,I showed her a picture of Hayley from Paramore and said I'd like to color my hair that shade after SPM's over and she honestly agreed "I'll keep that in mind,after your exam's over,you nak color rambut ke you nak lari rumah kahwin ke apa mama tak kisah" I'd like to think that whatever she said meant nothing,since she was half-asleep.Bloody hell,I wont really dye my hair red.It won't suit my complexion anyways.I don't mind getting highlights though,teeheehee

No comments: