Monday, January 12, 2009

Down Now




Way better than Britney's,in my opinion

You know how the floor in TTDI's Maybank is like,really really clean?
I followed Ayah just now and when he was punching in the digits,I was suddenly mesmerized by the floor,boleh nampak reflection o_o
And I started shifting my feet and dancing a bit whilst looking at my reflection on the floor
Then Ayah was like "You do know that people outside can see you kan?"
And I sorta slipped and fell on my butt,real hard,and it's now bruised
And the lady sweeping the floor across the hall was sniggering at me
Made a face I hoped said "Pisyh,jatuh je,chill chill"
This brings flashbacks of the time Fithri literally catapulted me from the seesaw in Bandar Utama:'(
Will now continue drowning my sorrows (and embarrassment) with a tub of Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia and some Chemistry homework and..


I LOVE AUDREY MORE THAN I LOVE PUSH-UP BRAS
thats a whole lotta love going on,by the way hahahahahahaha

1 comment:

Sofonda Cox said...

haha yg lily allen punye brtish aw
lagi best XD