Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lone Star

This very special moment requires shock-proof mats to keep Mum from getting a concussion when I tell her
Books have been dusted off and been reopened,read thoroughly as well
Although,for a moment there I just sat down and read all the silly scribbles between the margins
Which reminds me of the vulgar words we wrote on the borrowed textbooks
*Mir!Kita lupa nak liquid convo dalam buku Biology tuu*
As I was saying,I evenhandedly read chapters two and three for Form Four Biology and even squeezed in the topics Mr Ramesh told us to read for Form 5 Biology
Am writing down short-notes as we speak and going through a few exercises for Math
Much to my surprise (and probably all of yours as well),I'm off to a good start
Fingers crossed,I'll be able to keep this up until SPM rolls around

[Edit: I've just realized that I have a mountain of homework screaming at my face,I'll just list them out so I won't forget
  1. Bahasa Melayu Latihan Tatabahasa and Pemahaman Komsas
  2. Agama Notes Chapter 12-19 and Folio on Chapter 21 and so on
  3. Additional Math Progression Exercise (I FINISHED THIS ALL BY MYSELF:'))
  4. Chemistry Exercise on Chapter 8 form Four and Report on Double Decomposition
  5. Wujudkan my Biology Folio and complete exercise for Chapter 9
School sucks aa.See?Tak sampai sehari dah merungut,apa lagi sepuluh bulan.Get a grip,Sha!

No comments: