Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Old Flame

'Twas a hectic day,hectic schedule,hectic duty,the works
English was amusing today,Pn Hazlin told us to work in groups,decide on ONE person in class and describe his/her personality
The catch was that everyone else had to guess who it was
Pretty childish for seventeen year-olds to be doing this kind of thing but we were just killing time
Was put into a group with Waa Acap and Mann and we decided to describe Ben
I think my drawing of those stick figure's was a work of art for my standards
Trust Byron to come up with outrageously ridiculous words for his group
The person they chose was described as "SOFT,DAINTY,SELF-CENTERED AT TIMES,AUTHORITATIVE"
Most people thought it was me but I'm not authoritative at all
So we were bombarding Byron with names of a few girls we knew and were all greeted with NOs
Much to our delight HAHA that person was none other than *drumrolls* Azzim Emir Imran!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha *laughter continues*
Managed to finish my Chemistry homework at the library around 4pm
Got a call from Qis and drove around Taman Tun to kill time,ducking every time we saw a guard/police or parents of friends we knew
Reminded Qis that she can't duck when we duck just for laughs,eyes on the road at all times!
My eyelids are betraying me,already so heavy right now
Hadi called,talked some and I asked him whether there were any hot guys on campus
He laughed and shrugged it off,said they all had their own flames
Which was followed by many "I TAKDA I TAKDA" in the background hahaha (tipu tak jadi lah hadi )
Not much to talk about as I've been preoccupied with school work,discussing prom and studying these past few days
Maybe I'll blog when Ilya's Seventeen (!) birthday rolls around

No comments: