Sunday, January 18, 2009

Gone Haywire


Bought myself a fringed purple bag from Forever 21,my latest obsession ; FRINGES
I've up and gone on a sugar-binge,stuffing my face with countless amounts of Cadbury chocolates,Maltesers,lollipops and even have a packet of Strawberry Capri-Sonne on standby after school
Main reason being that I realized my younger sister's arm's bigger than mine
Nevertheless,I could be considered an Energizer Bunny and at the rate I'm moving,its no surprise I'm getting motion sickness
Resulting in vertigo that make me panic for a minute or so
After ten years of being in school,I somehow expected myself to be a little more consistent when it comes to homework
Which,by the way,is being a pain in the ass what with my having English's Presentation [Didn't get Pn Mazliza this year,I want her baaaaaaaaack :'( ],ModMath,Bahasa Melayu,Biology,Agama and Chemistry homework
That doesn't include tuition just yet,and I think I wont mention them,it'll only add salt to my wounds ahahaha
Flung the doors of my closet open and much to my dismay,was greeted by a withering sight of clothes
Maybe I'll clean out my closet,maybe donate the clothes I hardly wear or even sell them
I wont be surprised to see the pile of unwanted clothes piling up like Mount Everest
Mum promised us girls that she'll take us shopping this weekend and I desperately want to invest in a black military jacket with gold buttons,like Balmain's,faded blue jeans and fringed Mary-Janes,an electric blue high-waisted skirt,basic tops and one or two blouses
However,when I go clothes-hunting,I'll end up with only one shopping bag with few contents in 'em
Don't be dissapointed (who am i kidding!?) as I honestly think Imma go on a hiatus until Friday




No comments: